Rules and Regulations
In addition to the documents and files linked on the top of this page and the left side, also use these documents to understand the MLS rules and regulations
- Sandicor Rules and Regulations Document
- Appendix A - Citation Enforcement Policy
- Appendix B - Citation Schedule of Fines
- Appendix C - Variance Request
- Appendix C-1 Variance Request Supplement
- Appendix D - Electronic KeyCard Usage Agreement
- Appendix E - Authorization to Exclude Form
- Fine Appeal Form
- Formal Rules Violation Report
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Sandicor MLS Short Sale Do's and Dont's
- New Advertising Remarks Field
- Video - Advertising Remarks Field
- C.A.R. MODEL MLS RULES added 4/6/09
National Association of REALTORS®VOW Policy ("VOW Policy")
- VOW Q & A
Notice of Change in Listing Input Form
Sellers Right to Opt out of the Internet
Description of a VOW
RESIDENTIAL STYLE DEFINITIONS
- Detached - Neither the residence nor any attached garage shares any wall with another property. This category also includes zero lot-line properties. The residence and/or attached garage is separate, disconnected and shares no common façade, roof or exterior wall.
- Twinhome - One of only two units attached by a single wall, façade, ceiling, roof or garage.
- Townhome - One of 3 or more units attached horizontally; each unit is typically 2 or more stories, but can be single story; no unit located above or below the subject unit; can be attached on one or two sides, but not on three sides; typically would have a front entrance and access to a yard or patio at the rear or side of the unit.
- Row Home - One of three or more units that are attached by a façade, roof or walkway.
- All Other Attached - An attached unit that does not fit the definition of Twinhome, Townhome or Row Home. Is typically part of a larger building with units above, below or on three sides. This style is meant to convey the characteristics of the building not just the unit listed. The “Unit Location” field gives additional info about the specific unit. For example, if the subject property is a penthouse or end unit attached at only one wall but part of a large multi-story building, it should be placed in the All Other Attached category.
- Manufactured Home - Includes all homes which were constructed in substantial or in part at a location other than the final property address. This category is independent of whether “real estate is included”, the property is on a foundation, HCD documents have been filed, the form of ownership, or the property is on the tax rolls.
- Modular Home - Modular homes are built in sections at a factory. Modular homes are built to conform to all state, local or regional building codes at their destinations. Sections are transported to the building site on truck beds, then joined together on site. Local building inspectors check to make sure a modular home's structure meets requirements and that all finish work is done properly.
SANDICOR RULES CHANGES - 2010/2011
Sandicor MLS Rules & Regulations area combination of CAR Model Rules and local rules approved by the Sandicor Board of Direcors and the National Association of Realtors...more details and full document Here
Sandicor is receiving a high volume of complaints concerning members who are advertising other member’s listings without obtaining the required prior written consent of the listing broker (Rule 12.8). Please review your advertising materials (including those appearing on internet sites such as Craigslist and Zillow) to ensure you are in compliance. A violation of this rule may result in a $500.00 fine per listing.
Please contact our Rules Department with any questions. Sandicor acknowledges the education of membership as a successful tool for reducing violations. 858.622.6200 posted 11/07/08
To report rule violations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.